Saturday, August 23, 2008

When r u coming home daddy?

For the past week Reed has been deer hunting down in Southern Utah.
He has been calling us every night to talk to us and everytime Hailey talks to him she ALWAYS asks him "when are you coming home daddy?" she REALLY misses him so does Ellie, usually she dosen't really care if he's gone so long or not but for some reason she does this year! But today he is coming home and we are all EXCITED!!! Im done being a single parent! I give sooo much credit to all the single parents out there, this has been a LONG week!! When I told the girls that dad was on his way home Hailey said "good cuz I want to give him a kiss" she is such a daddy's girl lately!!

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh SHIZ!!! Winn leaves next week to go hunting and I'm not looking forward to it! I say us women take a week vacation...none of this hunting crap as an excuse to get away for a week. Oh actually I do hunt...I hunt fish in the bahamas!!! Wanna go?