Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!


yesterday was Hailey's & Amanda's birthdays! It was Amandas work Lagoon Day so we decited to go to lagoon with the Orgill family and it was a BLAST!! Hailey was SO brave, only because Carson was there so she had to show off!! Amanda has NEVER sat on the very end on the Tidle Wave so I made her go with me and it was hilarious her face was going red but she had fun, even Savannah sat with us and giggled the whole time!! So happy birthday to you both!!

1 comment:

Doney Days said...

I still can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. I guess mine are too. Thanks for the advice on the dang Canker Sore. I think I just might have to have the next one lasered off. I had never heard of that before! You're the best!