Tuesday, May 19, 2009
DiSNeY LaNd
If you haven't herd Ellie is in California. She flew out to New Mexico (all by her self! since she is over the age of 11 she is not considered a minor so she wasn't accompanied by an attendant..I was sooo nervous, but I was able to get a security pass so I could walk her up to her gate)last Thursday to my Aunt Chris & her Nana, then on Saturday morning the headed of to the sunshine state for a week of fun!! Sunday morning they kicked it off at Disneyland and stayed all day to watch the fireworks later that night...in the mean time there was an earthquake in Anaheim, which she felt, so they had to close all the rides for a while, but everything reopened just in time for the show!! They continued Disneyland on Monday morning starting by having breakfast with all the Disney characters....Ellie said it was really fun! My uncle Steve got Ellie and Braydon to go on the tower of terror, she said it really freaked her out cuz she had no idea what the ride did! Then they went over to California them park..Ellie LOVED it there!! Today they are going to finish up Disneyland and California then tomorrow drive to San Diego for Sea World and the San Diego zoo!! Ellie is having the time of her life! Friday they will be driving back to New Mexico and Ellie flys home with Nana on Sunday. Thank you so much Chris, Steve & grandma for this wonderful trip for her!! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures.
What a fun trip for her! I'm so glad she's having the time of her life!
Hopefully I see ya Memorial Day morning at class! I really want to come!
Geeze...lucky girl. Can I trade lives?
Post a Comment