So...while Ellie was on vacation she of coarse was swimming a lot, in the ocean, and at the hotels. Well during one of the swimming adventures she somehow scratched the inside of her ear and it got infected! She said it started hurting Friday night, on Saturday night when they got into New Mexico she called me crying that her ear was really hurting and bleeding...my aunt put some ear drops in it to see if it would help, no such luck. So finally this morning I took her to her Dr. thinking it would not be good cuz it starting bleeding pretty bad. Dr. Lindsay said it's an outer ear infection, and it is all cut up inside that's why it's bleeding, so he gave her some antibiotic ear drops for her to use. Whew...I'm so glad her eardrum was not ruptured, but she has to hang in for a few more days till the medicine kicks in.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Ouch that sounds so painful! Poor girl! I hope it heals fast!!!
My sister's kids Docter is
Dr. Lindsay too!
Post a Comment