Wednesday, April 15, 2009

McDeca Night







My little brother Matthew is in Deca at Cyprus High School, him and his deca partner won the state championship this year and now they are headed off to NATIONALS in California..way too go guys! Well now Matt works at the McDonalds in Magna and last night they had a fund raiser for him, 10% of all sales from 5pm - 8pm went to Matthew for his trip, of coarse we went to support him and when I got there @ 6:30 it wasa so crowded!! I guess Matt put flyers on all the cars at school yesterday morning and it worked!! The manager of the McD's said in the 5:00 hour alone he already doubled the production of a regular week night!! WAY COOL!!! Im so proud of you my baby brother, good luck in California I know you will do well!
I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so awesome of your little brother! I always love looking at your blog to see how your doing!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahh that's awesome. Too bad you can't go to cali to see him hu? Well i'm sure I'll be seeing you in a couple weeks!