Thursday, April 23, 2009

CRazY WEeK!!



This week was CRAZY week at Hailey's school. Monday was crazy sock day..tues. was crazy shoe day..wed. was crazy hair day (Hailey wasn't there those 2 days due to her teeth) and thurs. was crazy clothes day. Hailey's best friend is Ashtyn, the girl standing next to her against the wall with her undies on the outside of her shorts!! When I saw that I laughed so hard I cried...I LOVE IT....her mom (my good friend) is sooo funny!
Hailey's teacher does so many fun things with the kids, she just loves going to school!


2 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hey everyday is like that for me:) And I didn't know she had to get all that work done...poor thing. I wish I was there.

Lindsey said...

Hailey's school looks so fun! They are always doing cute things! Hope you and Roxanne are doing good! I miss seeing you guys! Thats what's so nice about the blog!