Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday

On saturday Reed & I went to my uncle Earl's funeral up in ogden..it was a very nice service. My dad got up and gave a talk about him and how we all will miss him..GREAT JOB dad! We didn't want to take the girls with us mostly because Hailey is too young so Ellie stayed home and watched her & Bryson. After the funeral my dad & Rox went to my aunt Joann;s house to make sure got home ok & too see if she needed anything...they have been there for her & Earl since the begining stages of his illness, I have the most caring parents!! At around 7pm they got to my house to pick up Bryson, and ended up taking my girls so they could spend the night...so...that left Reed & I kid free....woohoo! The two of us went to dinner & then met up with our good friends Brandon & Lindsey for a late movie. We saw "I Love You Man".... EXTREMELY FUNNY!!! We laughed sooo hard...Reed said we need to go see it again cuz we probally missed parts of it by laughing so much! We really needed a good laugh it helped make us feel better after loosing our uncle....so, thank you Brandon & Lindsey for going with us...your the best!

We are really going to miss you Earl..you always had us laughing, but we know you are in a better place!!

No comments: