The tickets are here!!
Handy Manny
My Friends Tigger & Poo
Mickey Mouse Club House
little einsteins
Ashtyn & Hailey
Handy Manny
My Friends Tigger & PooSo Cute
Mickey Mouse Club House
little einsteins
Ashtyn & Hailey 
Yesterday Me, Andrea, & Lindsey took the kids to see Play House Disney Live. The kids had a GREAT time, it was really cute! I made the mistake of telling Hailey we were going when I ordered the tickets, she asked EVERYDAY if it was time to go, it got really annoying...so yesterday after the show I asked her if was worth the wait & she said YES!!!










2 comments:
Oh that looks so fun! I didn't even know they were coming here! Easton loves Handy Manny! That's so cute Hailey was so excited and asked everyday! She looks so cute in her hat!
So cute! It looks like so much fun. I've got tickets to the ice show in March for my kids. It's a surprise!
Post a Comment