Wednesday, January 7, 2009
CRASH!!
So all of my fellow Utahns..... you all know how icy the roads have been the last couple days?? Well...um...yah...I wrecked my new car today!!! I am so mad!!! I haven't even made the 1st payment yet....& I don't even have my licence plates on!!! Ok here's what happened....I was getting to work this morning, going to tun into the parking lot off of state st., this car behind me was on my tail so instead of having him rearend me, I took the turn a little too fast, hit some black ice & slid sideways into a snow pile, & it wasn't soft snow either it was pretty frozen solid. I was able to back up & go park but when I went to get out my door wouldn't open all the way & it was rubbing on the front fender...it pretty much ruined my day...I even had a bad aerobics class tonight cuz I couldn't stop thinking about my car...so when I got home this evening Reed went out to look at my handywork (he's now calling me crash, you know I will NEVER hear the end of this), he was able to fix the door for the most part, it's not rubbing anymore, but I cracked the "skirt" on the bottom so we will need to replace that, wich Reed said that is gonna cost alot so now I get to save my xtra cash for a new "skirt". So to all of you Utahns DRIVE SAFELY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry! That stupid car behind you! That is so fusterating!
Oh (insert swear word here)! A new car too, super sad. What kind of car did you get? I think you deserve some Ben and Jerry's.
oh that really sucks dude ... but things like getting a new car are the types of importatnt events you are suppose to blog about!!! ummmm ... i don't see a new car post anywhere ;0) i'm glad you are ok tho and that the car is for the most part ok too ... i think that parking lot is a death trap, i've never had much luck with it in the winter. hahaha
Oh SHIZ...that sucks!!! I'm very glad your okay though! I hope that dork behind you felt really bad! And congrats on the new car. Post a pic of the lovely thing would ya?!?!
Crazy, that's terrible. Just can't have nice things.
Post a Comment