

On Thanksgiving after was all setteled the kids went down stairs to my nephews bedrooms to play...my sister in laws treadmill is also down there....well as you can see Hailey and Adam were playing on it and they turned it on. I dont know how she did it but somehow got her hands all tore up...I swear thiskid needs a bubble!! She is my clumsy one!!







3 comments:
OUCH! That looks like it really hurts! Poor Hailey! My nephew got a really bad burn from a treadmill! It was bad!
You poor thing. That looks terrible. I wondered what happened I could see it in the santa picture. You sure are tough. We miss you.
Oh my gosh poor kid! I have battle wounds from the blasted treadmill too. And I LOVE the pic of Santa and your girls. You need to blow that one right up!
Post a Comment