Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carlisle and Esme Cullen

I'm a Carlisle! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results! So I got this off of my friend Jillyn's blog...it's fun, if your into Twilight! and ive discovered that im an Esme and Reed is a Carlisle, wich is awesome because they too are married!! and they are my 2nd favorite characters in the books!!

1 comment:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Yes I love that you did this! And I love that we both ended up with couples in the book. Pretty sweet hu? Well I have my movie ticket already. I know I'm a freak I just am so happy edward is coming back into my life soon.