Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ellie Update

Two weeks ago Ellie started her Gun Hunters Safety classes...she is doing very well and she really likes it! She goes every Mon. and wed. from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, which I'm not too thrilled about since they are BOTH school nights, but she only has 2 classes to go so I guess it's ok. This sat. she does her shooting test which I'm nervous about...she will be shooting a 22 rifle. Reed has been taking her shooting to practice but it still makes me nervous. Then next saturday, oct.25, she will be taking her witten test, after that she will get her blue card and then be ready for hunting next season!! Ellie is Very excited to go hunting wit her dad next year! Hailey has gone a couple of times with them if I havent gotten home from work in time and she LOVES it! She will come home and tell me they "watched a deer and gun movie" and that "when she gets big like her sis she is going to deer hunt too". Reed is VERY proud of Ellie and can't wait to get her on the mountain with him!!

Good luck my beanie on your tests, I know you will do well!! Love mom!

No comments: