Saturday, July 12, 2008






Me, Bobbie, Andrea, Rachel, Melissa, Karlee, Allison, Jeanie & my sis all went to the Journey & Heart concert on fri..(along with a bunch of other friends). What an awesom concert. I would have to say it was better than Tim McGraw. We had so much fun singing & dancing, what a blast!! The new lead singer of Journey sounds just like Steve Parry, he is amazing, and Heart OMG so good. Cheap Trick opened, they were good but I only know a few of their songs. Also Of all places to run into somebody..I saw my best friend form high school...Margo, I was so excited to see her! (If you want to see more concert pics go to my My Space page)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are soooo linked! I had a blast too! From what I remember anyway!!! :)

Thanks for hanging, and for the beer!